I’m delighted to have been nominated for my first award, the ‘Bouquet of 3’ by the incredibly encouraging Lydia at My Feather Quill. She has been a great support to me since I started my blog a few months ago. Her blog is varied, down to earth and great to read. Her writing is superb and she does fantastic reviews.
The rules are as follows:
1. As the recipient of the award you have to share 7 things about yourself with the blogosphere.
2. Link back to the post of the person who nominated you (in this case it will be me).
3. Copy and Paste the Award logos into your new post.
2. To pass on the award you then nominate 15 bloggers (This bit is sort of like knighting someone)
3. You should let all the lovely bloggers know that they have been nominated so they can claim their virtual reward.
Here are the 7 things about me:
1) Sometimes I laugh so hard for so long, that my body goes into some sort of strange convulsion where I then can’t stop laughing or crying. The first time it happened I scared myself. Now I just enjoy it.
2) I would love nothing better than to positively change million’s of people’s lives. I feel like my heart is breaking when I hear sad things happening to people and want to make it all better for them.
3) I tend to be a bit distrustful at first. This may date back to when I was a child and my older brother tricked me into picking up dog poo. We don’t talk anymore.
4) I believe life is an adventure to be lived to the full.
5) I will tell anyone who listens that when I happened to (briefly) meet Pink (who I love), I was the first one to let go when we shook hands. My friends who know me find this hard to believe. I think they thought I would jump on her back and cling to her like a barnacle.
6) My two favourite (non celebrity) people are my dad and my wife. Both are hilarious, crazy, wise and gentle people who I could sit at the feet of and listen to for hours.
7) I am a 67 year old in the body of a 27 year old. I’m regularly told I have an old head on young shoulders.
So, to carry on this knighting people award, below are the blogs that I enjoy reading. I have only been blogging a few months but here are the ones that I have enjoyed so far!
1 Step 1000 Miles
Tips For Living Your Best Life
Andrews Daily Change
Jessica Catherine Creates
Life by Therese
101 Things Before You Die
I Am Mandi Miranda
Mirror Motivation Media
Health Results Wealth
Caffeine’s Not A Crime
Project Light To Life
Jump For Joy Photo Project
Till next time